Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Make Things Clear

The purpose i post this topic is to make something clear that was chat in the cbox.

Some people misunderstand the topic of "most scary creature on earth" in the preview post. Got 2 person that I don't know ,named "Monkey" and "Gold Fish" comment about my topic. Through the way they comment, can see that they thought I wrote about someone else.

Its true that I was writing someone else. But the person that i wrote is my friend's friend that i don't even know his name.At here I can assure that you both misundestand what i wrote


31 Mar 09, 17:28
Monkey: u scare double face?but u like multi facer

31 Mar 09, 17:31
Monkey: dun just listen a side...ppl like to create stories..hope u understand

31 Mar 09, 17:34
Monkey: i think the one who blur blur is u..wake up ...but i know u wont

31 Mar 09, 17:34
Monkey: ya..ur rubbish is meaningful..

31 Mar 09, 17:35
Monkey: if u know more the all the things hide from u..then u will change ur mind..definitely

31 Mar 09, 19:25
Gold fish: yes.many things that you still do not know. you cannot just hear 1 side only, even ur most lovely person

31 Mar 09, 22:17
Monkey: Some not just tell a part..but will create more n more!!!

31 Mar 09, 23:35
Monkey: i just gv an example..dun think too much..but is time to learn be an adult..dun just listen a side..tat's all!


Monkey, although you said you just give an example, but the way u comment so 激动. I'm sure that you saying something, but I don't know what is it. I think is you think too much, not me. Whatever that you are thinking now obviously is just a misunderstand.

I agree with you that dont't just listen a side. But you know the truth of its meaning? Since you like that comment, means that you also just listen a side. What I mean here that is you hear a side then you feel that another side is wrong. How you know the side that you heard is true or false? Maybe is true and maybe is false, we don't know. Most of the people also is like that, hear from one side then feel is correct, then will they go and hear another side? Very less people will go hear both side then only judge. Even if you hear both side, can you all sure that when you judge is justice and no help any side?

Monkey/Gold Fish, you both say that still many things hide from me that i don't know. Maybe there is more things that you also don't know? It sound very dramatic izit? But sometimes it is like that.Maybe what you know is correct also.All I want to say is don't judge something too fast. I dont't know who you talking and what thing that you mention. If can then email me and tell me, I would like to know also.

my mail is c5003@hotmail.com

Thank you that you wan to remind me about something.But i would like to let you know that I very interest in psycology thing and human's nature. I got learn and do some research on that, so I got my own way to judge something whether is good or bad, true or false.

No comments:

Post a Comment