Monday, March 9, 2009

The Day Of Wedding

Damn damn that day so busy. I have to be the driver.

So shock that I've been ask to drive the 1st car- Camry . Got 2 main car, 1 is camry and another 1 is my mum's civic.

When reach at the bride house, then they starting to play. Ko eat geli eh food, ko pumping , ko sing. Then tio start to "lim teh" liao.



After "lim teh", biao ge and biao shao start to give ang pao. I cant take because is at girl side. So many wedding eh tradition that i duno .
After finish "lim teh" at the girl side. Then tio go to my biao ge house. I need to go in their room and "zeng1 tang3 phui3". Know? A thing that last time people use to pee into it. Then it cover with red paper then i need to break the paper and take the inside 2 orange and an ang pou. Somemore need me to roll on their bed because they say dragon year eh people roll very good 1.Wakaka, that day i totaly get RM40 something ang pao. 1 is as a driver, another is "zeng tang phui", and last is they extra give me, haha.


After that tio go to the boy side "lim teh".My grandma and grandpa damn happy. My grandma somemore give the bride a gold necklace. She didnt even tear off the price tag, haha.


They both looking at me wor. Izzit wan me "lim teh" also? Lol



The 伴郎 and 伴侣 looks like couple right. Actually they were couple before, but now no more already.



My grandma and grandpa have 6 daugther and 4 son. All inside this picture.




Lol. All people watching my biao ge kissing.



Me and my gf

Biao shao and my gf


My gf and my grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment