Sunday, March 22, 2009

Facial

Today after i went to do facial along with my parent and second sister. The facial shop named "Tiffany" and located at lorong selamat.

Actually the shop just do girl business, since my sis use to work at there before , so me and my dad have the "free pass". The whole process is about 2 hour more. During the process is very relaxing, somemore will massage for you.

My parent fall asleep , yet still making noises, Lol. Luckily the room have no other customer. The room very dark and very comfortable, a suitable place for sleep. And my sis take some picture during my parent sleep.


Haha. Its me! My sis taking picture.


This is my dad. Looks alike? My dad ask me to delete this photo, but end up i upload the photo at here. Luckily he duno surf my blog, or not i will be dead.


Saya mia mama. So relax.


Nothing do take picture of the mirror and the flower.


My dad and my mum.Both also sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. lao gong..u r look so cute..hehe...
    find 1 day v both go do facial 2gehter ya..
    love u always..
    muakssss....

    ReplyDelete