Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy 92th birthday to my Grandpa

Wow. My ah kong is already 92 years old. You see inside the picture he still so strong.
You all see the child with my grandpa.They all say when i small just like him.Lol



Now average eh people also live until 70-80 only.I havent told you all that my grandpa got a cousin even older, that is 106 years old. Unbelievable izzit?

I heard people said that short people have longer life because the heart no need pump so much to whole body. I already short and my grandpa even shorter than me ko.Maybe is genetic problem also. Maybe I also will live untill over 100 something, who know? Haha.

That day night we went to a restaurant eat. It located beside the jelutong high way there. Hmm, at Shell petrol station there. I advice you all don't go there try. Because it's expensive and no good. It cost us 2.6k for 3 table. Dammit, charge also 200 already. Damn crazy restaurant .

No comments:

Post a Comment