Friday, April 3, 2009

My 21st Years Old Birthday

I celebrate my birthday at last saturday which is on 28 of march. I invite some of my friends went to 火锅之家 which located at Macalister road there.

My friends that present on that day are Yee Sheng, Ai Ping, Kim Kooi, Sek Kong, Chun Yi, Jimmy, Lisa, Wei Ling, Wen Tee, Ying Ying,Yoke Ming, Shee Wei and Myself.

I duno why everytime on my birthday also will rain one. Last 2 year when I do barbeque at the beach , then it suddenly rain. Lol, were all still continue barbeque in the middle of rain, quite fun also, Haha.

On that day was Earth Hour, i thought that they will off the light, but they didnt . I wonder how many people in this country will actually off power?



Some people say this picture I look fat? Izzit?


Curi-curi take my photo



Nice cake. Is my favorite tiramisu cake.


Me and my gf



I don't know how to cut cake also. All the cream stick to the knife.



Damn!!! This is kim kooi done to me. I will remember it. I will revenge on 17/7.




Wei Ling and me



All so busy eat


全家幅!



I think is wei ling take this photo when i take photo.


Wei Ling kacau. Suddenly jump to my back and take photo. Haha




Wen Tee and me


All the girl. Some of them duno look at where.Guess which 1 is small then me 1 year.



All the boys. Kim Kooi like to 强镜头!Haha. Hope he no see this.But i think he will


Actually that day plan to go gurney drive of beach after the steambot . Since it raining on that day. So after the steambot we all went back home.

10 comments:

  1. wat i kacau..i so nice ask u all take pic together wan ah...u forgot d hor...smr say i jump to the back pulak

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... ya meh..?
    kacau me and shee wei take photo nia..
    if without you in the photo... then sure very nice 1... muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sien lo...owiz u n her take pic nia...i kesi kesi gv u face onli take pic wv u nia..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahh... now i remember... u that day is "ask" me to take picture with u... is i give u face... wakakka

    ReplyDelete
  5. so dun say i jump to ur back n take pic later ppl tot i so gao bin...is i gv u face den ask u take wv me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. lao gong..so sry tht i still nt yet post ko.. i will post up as soon as possible..muaks..

    ReplyDelete
  7. han han........
    ur bday... so near my house
    also bo call me lo >.>
    haiz
    bo sim eh =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. if i call u masi u 1 person nia.... the rest u not so know... if like tht u wan come?

    ReplyDelete