Saturday, February 28, 2009

Most Scary Creature On Earth??

What is the most scary creature on earth? For me, my answer is HUMAN!!!
Why i say so, because gone through all these year, quite a number of people are "double face".!! And the other face are very scary, will eat you any moment.

No offence. I'm not saying u all, just some of the other people , or maybe is u also, who knows? Just wanna share my experience to you all.
Trust me, a really good friend are always hard to find. For some that have a lot friend , don't think that all friend with you are very good, they will let u get into a trap any moment. Maybe most of you already understand all these thing, i just to remind those who still blur blur.

For my opinion, really must very careful in making friend. Some of friend are really helpful to you but some always give you trouble. Don't put too much feeling on a friend relationship, because some person are very emotional. Once they found out that his/her friend betray them, then they will do stupid thing like revenge or what.

Friend just friend , don't too mind what they said and how they treat you. If the friend betray you then u should be thankful , thanks for letting you know the true of him/her early. So pull yourself out of the relationship as fast as possible before any more harmful things happen.

And some of the people are too smart. Till the end of your life also wont know your friend betray you. I know an effective way too prevent all these thing happen. Not 100% la, but will help also. Is watch more drama about these kind of things, you may learn from it. For me is very usefull la..!

Of cause i not 100% a good friend to you all, but also got 99.9% laaa..Haha, joking la. Of cause some will feel i'm not a good friend. Well, it depend on you all, i'm ok with that. Hope you all enjoying what i wrote. Some may feel i writting rubbish. Haha. All of you are please to leave a comment , share any idea that you have.

6 comments:

  1. lol...keng.
    can write so long, unlike me haha.
    Anyway, is a gud point, dun 100% trust frens!
    "quite a number of people are "double face".!! And the other face are very scary, will eat you any moment." haha like this, hate those hypocrites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walau......Looks very pro ler. Nit to learn from u dee la. Wakaka!!! What makes you write this blog oh? Who betrayed u ?? I agree with u and WEI LING as well. True frens are not easy to b found. And also dun too trust friends. Actually, recently i got a friend which is "no longer friend" gave me a smile and trying talk to me back again but i choose not to peduli him. Although, i know it is not good to do so. I also duno how la. Our friendship lasted for 2 and half years. It is gone because of small matter. Quite disappointing actually. No matter it was my or his fault I prefer remain the situation now without changes. I choose not to “应付” dis kind of person. Really tiring u know. I can join him for 2 and half years consider long dee. Anyway, see how la. U so cincaai person friendship thing wont gv u troubles 1 la. Somemore, u seldom care bout frens only gf in ur world. Wahaha!!! JkJk!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah.. u so lan si looo...haha.. Masi u betray me lo.. wakaka... i write this blog just to share to the people that need to know, not happen to me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. write dis to me! i noe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jika terlalu cincai, tentu kena buli orang punya mah. Bukan saya lan si la. Apa la u!!! Bahasa saya bagus kan. Hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete