Friday, February 27, 2009

Jobless

I'm a very poor jobless person now... Non of the company wan to accept me for training.. Izzit my result too low..? So i decide to go library borrow book to improve myself.. But end up by throw the book a side to "keep" dust... Now in the middle of holiday where got mood to study leh..?

So i everyday just repeat all the action over and over again.... wake up->bath->eat->watch movie->play game->bath->eat-> watch movie-> play game-> sleep..........................Really sick of this life.. !!But still lasy to find job... End up starting to write this blog... somemore duno wat to write... Now i think my gf is in the middle of test now, wish she can done it well...

2 comments:

  1. finally have a blog!
    same as me la, duin same things eveyday haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sien ma learn ppl play blog lo.. haha

    ReplyDelete