Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bear Bear

It been so long that I didn't write blog already.

Now I just sajak show you all about the BEAR below. Isn't it cute?








I get this bear for my gf as a valentine present. I bet that she sure will like it very much. We been together so long but I never buy a bear before. Actually got once la, but very tiny only, see the pic below. Me mainly is wan buy cookies, and the cookies came with the bear. So officially i never buy a bear for my gf.




So this year valentine I decided to buy her a big bear. I been searching it through website and finally i found 1. The seller order it from taiwan if I'm not mistaken, so i place an order and ask him straight away post to my gf's hostel at kampar.

The size of the bear is 1.2M long!!! Wow!!! When the first time I saw it , I also get shocked , it really big! You know what? The bear that I order is the second smallest bear. The biggest bear reach 2.5M!!!!! Taller than basketball player. But i cant afford it, so i just order the medium saiz.



1 comment:

  1. reali big lo ur bear....but valentine's day so long d now onli post lol

    ReplyDelete